Digital Torque Wrench
Digital Torque Wrench TDT-Series
Simple & Easy Tightening Torque Management with
Ratchet Digital Torque Wrench!
- Tightening condition monitoring function
- Pass & Fail function
- Tightening Torque storage function
- USB data transfer function
- Works in both CW and CCW directions
- 2 measurement modes available(Peak & Tracking Mode)
- Alert by beeping sound and Red LED when reaching
the target torque
Torque Wrench Checker
- Check anytime the actual torque value before using the torque wrench.
- Visible LED Display prevents mistake in reading the torque value.
- 3 measurement mode are installed (Peak mode/Track mode/Peak hold mode).
- Available for various size and head of the wrench by using Adaptors.
TIGON Spring Balancer improves work safety & efficiency. Capacities ranging from 0.5-120kg. Features 1. Increases Operator Productivity and Reduces Fatigue 2. 360 degree Rotary Hook 3. Self lubricating bushings 4. Stainless steel wire cable will not shed with wear
Simple Torqon (STC Series)
- Easy Operation : Setting of target torque is easy owing to target torque setting dial. Setting of socket and nut is easy owing to free joint mechanism.
- High Accuracy : Repeated tightening torque accuracy: within +5% against required torque.
- Rotation to both directions : Main function such as torque control, soft start and free joint mechanism are common to both clockwise and counter clockwise directions.
- No Vibration: No impacting shock during use. No vibration and low noise.
- Simple Design : All necessary functions are incorporated in the wrench for no distractions during torquing.
- Automatic shut-off at preset torque
- Tone impact sockets can be used
Ratchet Head Version upto 300Nm
- Preset type digital reading for tightening bolts/nuts
- Prevents unintended alteration of setting torque owing to independent handle and setting knob.
- Prevents mistake in torque setting as torque value can be indicated in self explanatory digits.
- When reaching the preset torque, the wrench makes a click sound as well as light retroaction.
- Repeated Accuracy: ±3% .