Minimizing spillage during disconnection keeps workshops clean
- Unique seal design reduces both liquid spillage and air ingress
- Reliable zero friction valve
- Push-to-connect design
- One-hand easy operation
- Wide variety of material options available
- Automatic sheet of valve in both sockets and plugs prevent fluid spill out on disconnection
Light lever pull-down will connect the plug and socket without fail ready to flow liquid or gases.
- This Cupla complies with diversified applications in liquid or gas transportation
- End-face seal structure enables no bumps or hollows on the internet fluid passage, and ensures smooth fluid transportation.
For even coolant flow rate and reproducing prescribed flow rate
- Graduated scale enables easy visual check of coolant flow rate regardless of opertaor
- Built in flow rate adjustment valve enables desired setting of mold conditions for each machine.
- Easy resumptions of previously set molding conditions for each machines.
- T2 side is equipped with rotary functions. Even after flexing the body on T1 side to the piping. additional screw tightening on T2 side is possible.
- Maintenance is extremely simple.