Residual pressure within socket or plug can be released easily just by
turning the handle.
- Residual pressure within socket or plug can be released easily just by turning the handle.
- Residual pressure release jigs are available in two types; socket type for use with plugs and plug type for use with sockets.
- Connecting to sockets or plugs is the same as connecting normal cuplas.
Simple design air line couplings on free turn manifold Each air outlet can be turned freely to any angle independently.
- Multiple outlets are available from single air supply source.
- Sideway air outlets are rotatable to any angle. Possible hose twists can be eliminated by the component Cuplas’ swivel mechanism.
- Choose either RT type (2 outlets) or RE type (3 outlets) to suit your application.
Special steel body is tough against vibration and impact! Male and female thread end configurations are available. Low pressure loss characteristic suits hydraulic equipment applications.
- Quenched special steel body!
- Powerful impact resistance, especially against impulses.
- Automatic shut-off valves in both socket and plug prevent fluid spill out on disconnection. Easy to handle.
- Optional HSP-DC Cuplas are available for die-casting machine applications with severe pressure variation.
For medium pressure and general applications
- Valveless structure suits high viscosity fluids!
- Various body materials, sizes and end configurations.
- Braided hose connection types are newly added.
- Valveless construction drastically saves pressure loss and achieves high flow rate.
For Medium Pressure general applications SP Cupla is totally redesigned with an increased flow volume of upto 60%
- High flow type SP Cupla is now released.
- Plugs with male thread end are newly added.
- New self aligned valve design provides better seal.
- Smooth and prompt connection