Renewed design with white lines. Rubber-like touch of highly elastic resin Use
- For water supply of machines and factories, air piping and water supply for engineering and construction sites.
- Highly elastic resin is used.
- The fluids can be visually checked easily
With hard steel wires put inside, this hose withstands to decompression, which is appropriate for vacuuming applications. Superior in transparency, this hose is appropriate for piping of operating oil.
This hose can be used in a wide range of temperature between -300 and 1500
- Compared to conventional fluorine tubes, the retention power against burst pressure after bending the tube has been greatly upgraded
- Reduces the load of workers.
- Superior in flexibility and pressure resistance, this hose will improve the workability.
- The fluorine resin, used for the wetted layer, will demonstrate the significant resistance to water paints in addition to oil paints
Compared to conventional air hoses this hose has greater resistance against sparks due to the inclusion of spark resistance subtances, which is appropriate for using at welding sites and automobile service garages, etc.
Polyurethane braided extremely light weight & flexible hose Appropriate for air tools (Air-tucker, pegger machine, and impact wrench), paint, spray, in-factory air tools.
- As a conductive sleeve is applied around the outer layer the grounding can be completed just by tightening the metallic joint (when the resistance value is 9 x 106Ω less, and the whole length is 15m or less).
- A versale conductive air hose is now available!