For Medium Pressure general applications
SP Cupla is totally redesigned
with an increased flow volume of upto 60%
- High flow type SP Cupla is now released.
- Plugs with male thread end are newly added.
- New self aligned valve design provides better seal.
- Smooth and prompt connection
Special steel body is tough against vibration and impact! Male and female thread end configurations are available. Low pressure loss characteristic suits hydraulic equipment applications.
- Quenched special steel body!
- Powerful impact resistance, especially against impulses.
- Automatic shut-off valves in both socket and plug prevent fluid spill out on disconnection. Easy to handle.
- Optional HSP-DC Cuplas are available for die-casting machine applications with severe pressure variation.
SUPER HAND Super efficient way of easy filing, polishing and finishing
- Super Hand is ultra-small, ultra-lightweight; yet performs with the power and efficiency of a much larger tool to meet user requirements of filing , chamfering and other jobs.
- It comes with the quick-change tool points for different jobs. You can work on steel, glass, brass, aluminium, wood and other materials silently. It also handles scores of big jobs with speed and ease.
- Best suited for deburring of die-cast aluminum products and machined parts
- Small size, light-weight, and low-vibration model
- Reduced operator fatigue for greater productivity
For medium pressure and general applications
- Valveless structure suits high viscosity fluids!
- Various body materials, sizes and end configurations.
- Braided hose connection types are newly added.
- Valveless construction drastically saves pressure loss and achieves high flow rate.
AIR SONIC The high-speed mighty mite works on all metals, wood, and plastics, even extremely hard and exotic materials
- Upgraded with air silencer
- Rear exhaust system for grinding dust
- Less noise
- Best suited for precision grinding, deburring machines parts and small castings, removing weld snags, etc....