For even coolant flow rate and reproducing prescribed flow rate
- Graduated scale enables easy visual check of coolant flow rate regardless of opertaor
- Built in flow rate adjustment valve enables desired setting of mold conditions for each machine.
- Easy resumptions of previously set molding conditions for each machines.
- T2 side is equipped with rotary functions. Even after flexing the body on T1 side to the piping. additional screw tightening on T2 side is possible.
- Maintenance is extremely simple.
Exclusively for oxyacetylene equipment Many variations with higher flow rates!
- From cylinders to torches, all piping connections associated with welding and cutting equipment are push-to-connect operations.
- Double-lip seal prevents minor leak during connection. Oxygen and fuel gas Cuplas have different sizes to prevent accidental interconnection. Plugs with backflow stop valve in Mini Cupla are designed for gas welding/cutting to prevent occurrence of gas mixing.
- Pressure loss is minimized to achieve higher flow rate.
- Various types of end configurations have been standardized to comply with a wide range of welding and cutting equipment applications.
For medium pressure and general applications
- Valveless structure suits high viscosity fluids!
- Various body materials, sizes and end configurations.
- Braided hose connection types are newly added.
- Valveless construction drastically saves pressure loss and achieves high flow rate.
Simple and secure push-to-connect type! Big flow rate! End-face seal design. Gives excellent handling touch.
- Just push the plug into the socket for simple ans secure connection.This reduces connection.This reduces connection time and improves efficiency.
- New value design for pressure loss to achieve flow rate increse
- End-face seal is achieved when connected.
- Enhanced operability with low connection resistence
- Available only with quick connect/disconnect tube filter type.
Light lever pull-down will connect the plug and socket without fail ready to flow liquid or gases.
- This Cupla complies with diversified applications in liquid or gas transportation
- End-face seal structure enables no bumps or hollows on the internet fluid passage, and ensures smooth fluid transportation.
Standard hydraulic Cuplas for general purposes with a working pressure up to 20.6 MPa. Low pressure loss, suitable for hydraulic equipment. Features 1. For Hydraulic Pressures upto 210 Bar 2. Structure is designed to reduce pressure loss to the lowest and is best for hydraulic applications that need big flow rates 3. Both plug & socket have built-in automatic shut-off vlaves that prevent fluid outflow when disconnected 4. Easy to handle
Metal-touch valve system with superior durability! Sleeve stopper mechanism gives secure connection.
- Cupla for higher working pressure up to 44.1 MPa