Universal purpose couplings for airlines From factory airline to pneumatic tool connection, available in various body materials, sizes and end configurations. Excellent durability.
- An excellent general purpose coupling for connecting factory air supply to pneumatic tools.
- Steel coupling is suitable for air. Brass or stainless steel is suitable for water. Note that fluid will come out from the plug when disconnected.
- Critical structural parts of steel models are heat-treated for increased strength giving greater durability and resistance to wear.
- Available in various body materials, sizes and end configurations applicable to a wide range of applications
Simple and secure push-to-connect type! Big flow rate! End-face seal design. Gives excellent handling touch.
- Just push the plug into the socket for simple ans secure connection.This reduces connection.This reduces connection time and improves efficiency.
- New value design for pressure loss to achieve flow rate increse
- End-face seal is achieved when connected.
- Enhanced operability with low connection resistence
- Available only with quick connect/disconnect tube filter type.
No hose clamp required! Simple and secure connection to urethane hose. To Mount on hose, simply slide it over the nipple & tighten the nut (Reduces hose slip & fluid leaks)
Lightweight plastic coupling with automatic safety lock for air line applications.
- The Weight is merely a quarter of steel Hi Cupla’s and smooth push-in connection is achieved.
- Automatic sleeve lock for safety operation.
- Less likely to damage painted or easily dented surfaces than metal couplings.
Simple design air line couplings on free turn manifold Each air outlet can be turned freely to any angle independently.
- Multiple outlets are available from single air supply source.
- Sideway air outlets are rotatable to any angle. Possible hose twists can be eliminated by the component Cuplas’ swivel mechanism.
- Choose either RT type (2 outlets) or RE type (3 outlets) to suit your application.
Eliminates hose twisting, kinking, or bending! Greatly improves working efficiency! A plug with a free twisting neck for hose connections to pneumatic tools and devices.
- Free angle control ( max.70 flexible) provides comfortable job positions, even in narrow spaces or with overhead works.
- The flexible part is reinforced with self-lubricating plastics to give smooth bending action and excellent durability.
- Dust protector over the flexible part prevents dirt and swarf from entering.
Unique full-open gate type valve mechanism realizes low pressure loss and high flow rate, which reduces required source air volume. The flow rate is increased by up to 40% more then that of conventional Cuplas.
- During connection and disconnection the valve is closed, enabling connection/disconnection under zero line pressure.
- When the sleeve of socket is returned to its original position, the purge mechanism releases the residual air pressure in the plug, eliminating an unpleasant popping noise and a hose whip back motion on disconnection.
Compact, lightweight Cuplas with only 9.5 mm outer diameter. Push-to-connect operation. Tube Fitter type for even easier tube insertion.
Lightweight and compact push-toconnect operation. Responding to requirements of modular combinations.
The lightweight design makes the Cupla best suited to power tools! Push-to-connect for easy operation
Designed for quick replacement for die and mold! Rust resistant models having many variations.
- Space saving design for molds with closely spaced coolant ports.
- Push to connect design. Built in automatic shut-off valve in the socket.
For medium pressure and general applications
- Valveless structure suits high viscosity fluids!
- Various body materials, sizes and end configurations.
- Braided hose connection types are newly added.
- Valveless construction drastically saves pressure loss and achieves high flow rate.