Torque Checker- DLT
Maintaining High assembly quality with ease
- Measured data is stored even after the power is turned off, preventing any data loss
- Energy saving type with AUTO POWER OFF function (Power is automatically turned off when left unused for 10 minutes)
- A Program designed for uploading the data stored in the “Delvo” torque checkers to a computer is available to download free from the NITTO KOHKI website
Simple Torqon (STC Series)
- Easy Operation : Setting of target torque is easy owing to target torque setting dial. Setting of socket and nut is easy owing to free joint mechanism.
- High Accuracy : Repeated tightening torque accuracy: within +5% against required torque.
- Rotation to both directions : Main function such as torque control, soft start and free joint mechanism are common to both clockwise and counter clockwise directions.
- No Vibration: No impacting shock during use. No vibration and low noise.
- Simple Design : All necessary functions are incorporated in the wrench for no distractions during torquing.
- Automatic shut-off at preset torque
- Tone impact sockets can be used
TIGON Spring Balancer improves work safety & efficiency. Capacities ranging from 0.5-120kg. Features 1. Increases Operator Productivity and Reduces Fatigue 2. 360 degree Rotary Hook 3. Self lubricating bushings 4. Stainless steel wire cable will not shed with wear