Universal purpose couplings for airlines From factory airline to pneumatic tool connection, available in various body materials, sizes and end configurations. Excellent durability.
- An excellent general purpose coupling for connecting factory air supply to pneumatic tools.
- Steel coupling is suitable for air. Brass or stainless steel is suitable for water. Note that fluid will come out from the plug when disconnected.
- Critical structural parts of steel models are heat-treated for increased strength giving greater durability and resistance to wear.
- Available in various body materials, sizes and end configurations applicable to a wide range of applications
TIGON Spring Balancer improves work safety & efficiency. Capacities ranging from 0.5-120kg. Features 1. Increases Operator Productivity and Reduces Fatigue 2. 360 degree Rotary Hook 3. Self lubricating bushings 4. Stainless steel wire cable will not shed with wear
Exclusively for oxyacetylene equipment Many variations with higher flow rates!
- From cylinders to torches, all piping connections associated with welding and cutting equipment are push-to-connect operations.
- Double-lip seal prevents minor leak during connection. Oxygen and fuel gas Cuplas have different sizes to prevent accidental interconnection. Plugs with backflow stop valve in Mini Cupla are designed for gas welding/cutting to prevent occurrence of gas mixing.
- Pressure loss is minimized to achieve higher flow rate.
- Various types of end configurations have been standardized to comply with a wide range of welding and cutting equipment applications.