Air Hose Reel
Ultra Compact Hose Reel
Reels are designed for extreme space-restricted applications. Perfect
for under work bench mounting. Can be mountend on ceiling or wall.
Equipped with SUS protector Stainless Steel protector has been
added at hose outlet to extend life of outside casing.
1. Compact and light weight, ideal for space restricted installations
2. Reels come complete with urethane braid inlet hose / Insulated Cord, ball stop and complete mounting hardware
3. Redesigned steel ratchet and gears for long life
4. Wall or Ceiling mount
- From cylinders to torches, all piping connections associated with welding and cutting equipment are push-to-connect operations.
- Double-lip seal prevents minor leak during connection. Oxygen and fuel gas Cuplas have different sizes to prevent accidental interconnection. Plugs with backflow stop valve in Mini Cupla are designed for gas welding/cutting to prevent occurrence of gas mixing.
- Pressure loss is minimized to achieve higher flow rate.
- Various types of end configurations have been standardized to comply with a wide range of welding and cutting equipment applications.
- An excellent general purpose coupling for connecting factory air supply to pneumatic tools.
- Steel coupling is suitable for air. Brass or stainless steel is suitable for water. Note that fluid will come out from the plug when disconnected.
- Critical structural parts of steel models are heat-treated for increased strength giving greater durability and resistance to wear.
- Available in various body materials, sizes and end configurations applicable to a wide range of applications