Twist & Rotary Plug
Eliminates hose twisting, kinking, or bending! Greatly improves working efficiency!
A plug with a free twisting neck for hose connections to pneumatic tools
- Free angle control ( max.70 flexible) provides comfortable job positions,
even in narrow spaces or with overhead works.
- The flexible part is reinforced with self-lubricating plastics to give
smooth bending action and excellent durability.
- Dust protector over the flexible part prevents dirt and swarf from entering.
Renewed design with white lines. Rubber-like touch of highly elastic resin Use
- For water supply of machines and factories, air piping and water supply for engineering and construction sites.
- Highly elastic resin is used.
- The fluids can be visually checked easily
Lightweight plastic coupling with automatic safety lock for air line applications.
- The Weight is merely a quarter of steel Hi Cupla’s and smooth push-in connection is achieved.
- Automatic sleeve lock for safety operation.
- Less likely to damage painted or easily dented surfaces than metal couplings.
Universal purpose couplings for airlines From factory airline to pneumatic tool connection, available in various body materials, sizes and end configurations. Excellent durability.
- An excellent general purpose coupling for connecting factory air supply to pneumatic tools.
- Steel coupling is suitable for air. Brass or stainless steel is suitable for water. Note that fluid will come out from the plug when disconnected.
- Critical structural parts of steel models are heat-treated for increased strength giving greater durability and resistance to wear.
- Available in various body materials, sizes and end configurations applicable to a wide range of applications
Simple design air line couplings on free turn manifold Each air outlet can be turned freely to any angle independently.
- Multiple outlets are available from single air supply source.
- Sideway air outlets are rotatable to any angle. Possible hose twists can be eliminated by the component Cuplas’ swivel mechanism.
- Choose either RT type (2 outlets) or RE type (3 outlets) to suit your application.
The power and performance you need to drill deeper and faster
- Ultra high power to weight ratio
- Ergonomically designed to reduce operator fatigue
- Variable speed control