For medium pressure and general applications
- Valveless structure suits high viscosity fluids!
- Various body materials, sizes and end configurations.
- Braided hose connection types are newly added.
- Valveless construction drastically saves pressure loss and
achieves high flow rate.
Special steel body is tough against vibration and impact! Male and female thread end configurations are available. Low pressure loss characteristic suits hydraulic equipment applications.
- Quenched special steel body!
- Powerful impact resistance, especially against impulses.
- Automatic shut-off valves in both socket and plug prevent fluid spill out on disconnection. Easy to handle.
- Optional HSP-DC Cuplas are available for die-casting machine applications with severe pressure variation.
VESSEL provides a generous selection of blades for all wire cutting needs, including resin products gate cut and automatic welding equipment.
- The position of air intake port is 180-degree rotatable.
- Two air intake ports are provided, so they can be switched depending on the mounting place.
For even coolant flow rate and reproducing prescribed flow rate
- Graduated scale enables easy visual check of coolant flow rate regardless of opertaor
- Built in flow rate adjustment valve enables desired setting of mold conditions for each machine.
- Easy resumptions of previously set molding conditions for each machines.
- T2 side is equipped with rotary functions. Even after flexing the body on T1 side to the piping. additional screw tightening on T2 side is possible.
- Maintenance is extremely simple.
For Medium Pressure general applications SP Cupla is totally redesigned with an increased flow volume of upto 60%
- High flow type SP Cupla is now released.
- Plugs with male thread end are newly added.
- New self aligned valve design provides better seal.
- Smooth and prompt connection