For Medium Pressure general applications
SP Cupla is totally redesigned
with an increased flow volume of upto 60%
- High flow type SP Cupla is now released.
- Plugs with male thread end are newly added.
- New self aligned valve design provides better seal.
- Smooth and prompt connection
For medium pressure and general applications
- Valveless structure suits high viscosity fluids!
- Various body materials, sizes and end configurations.
- Braided hose connection types are newly added.
- Valveless construction drastically saves pressure loss and achieves high flow rate.
AIR SONIC The high-speed mighty mite works on all metals, wood, and plastics, even extremely hard and exotic materials
- Upgraded with air silencer
- Rear exhaust system for grinding dust
- Less noise
- Best suited for precision grinding, deburring machines parts and small castings, removing weld snags, etc....
SUPER HAND Super efficient way of easy filing, polishing and finishing
- Super Hand is ultra-small, ultra-lightweight; yet performs with the power and efficiency of a much larger tool to meet user requirements of filing , chamfering and other jobs.
- It comes with the quick-change tool points for different jobs. You can work on steel, glass, brass, aluminium, wood and other materials silently. It also handles scores of big jobs with speed and ease.
- Best suited for deburring of die-cast aluminum products and machined parts
- Small size, light-weight, and low-vibration model
- Reduced operator fatigue for greater productivity
Special steel body is tough against vibration and impact! Male and female thread end configurations are available. Low pressure loss characteristic suits hydraulic equipment applications.
- Quenched special steel body!
- Powerful impact resistance, especially against impulses.
- Automatic shut-off valves in both socket and plug prevent fluid spill out on disconnection. Easy to handle.
- Optional HSP-DC Cuplas are available for die-casting machine applications with severe pressure variation.