Universal purpose couplings for airlines
From factory airline to pneumatic tool connection, available in various body materials, sizes and end configurations. Excellent durability.
- An excellent general purpose coupling for connecting factory air supply to pneumatic tools.
- Steel coupling is suitable for air. Brass or stainless steel is suitable for water. Note that fluid will come out from the plug when disconnected.
- Critical structural parts of steel models are heat-treated for increased strength giving greater durability and resistance to wear.
- Available in various body materials, sizes and end configurations applicable to a wide range of applications
Simple design air line couplings on free turn manifold Each air outlet can be turned freely to any angle independently.
- Multiple outlets are available from single air supply source.
- Sideway air outlets are rotatable to any angle. Possible hose twists can be eliminated by the component Cuplas’ swivel mechanism.
- Choose either RT type (2 outlets) or RE type (3 outlets) to suit your application.
Lightweight plastic coupling with automatic safety lock for air line applications.
- The Weight is merely a quarter of steel Hi Cupla’s and smooth push-in connection is achieved.
- Automatic sleeve lock for safety operation.
- Less likely to damage painted or easily dented surfaces than metal couplings.
Eliminates hose twisting, kinking, or bending! Greatly improves working efficiency! A plug with a free twisting neck for hose connections to pneumatic tools and devices.
- Free angle control ( max.70 flexible) provides comfortable job positions, even in narrow spaces or with overhead works.
- The flexible part is reinforced with self-lubricating plastics to give smooth bending action and excellent durability.
- Dust protector over the flexible part prevents dirt and swarf from entering.
Renewed design with white lines. Rubber-like touch of highly elastic resin Use
- For water supply of machines and factories, air piping and water supply for engineering and construction sites.
- Highly elastic resin is used.
- The fluids can be visually checked easily
Heavy-duty grinders for tough applications
- Side exhaust with noise reduction system
- Great power/weight ratio