Exclusively for oxyacetylene equipment
Many variations with higher flow rates!
- From cylinders to torches, all piping connections associated with welding and cutting
equipment are push-to-connect operations.
- Double-lip seal prevents minor leak during connection. Oxygen and fuel gas Cuplas have
different sizes to prevent accidental interconnection. Plugs with backflow stop valve in
Mini Cupla are designed for gas welding/cutting to prevent occurrence of gas mixing.
- Pressure loss is minimized to achieve higher flow rate.
- Various types of end configurations have been standardized to comply with a wide
range of welding and cutting equipment applications.
Universal purpose couplings for airlines From factory airline to pneumatic tool connection, available in various body materials, sizes and end configurations. Excellent durability.
- An excellent general purpose coupling for connecting factory air supply to pneumatic tools.
- Steel coupling is suitable for air. Brass or stainless steel is suitable for water. Note that fluid will come out from the plug when disconnected.
- Critical structural parts of steel models are heat-treated for increased strength giving greater durability and resistance to wear.
- Available in various body materials, sizes and end configurations applicable to a wide range of applications
Heavy-duty grinders for tough applications
- Side exhaust with noise reduction system
- Great power/weight ratio
Now chipping after welding is easy !
- Idle running proof structure adopted. No blowing without touching the work piece by the chisel.
- Vibration on operation is reduced by low vibration structure. Especially effective on continuous operation.
- Easy to handle , compact light weight type.
Ultra Compact Hose Reel Reels are designed for extreme space-restricted applications. Perfect for under work bench mounting. Can be mountend on ceiling or wall. Equipped with SUS protector Stainless Steel protector has been added at hose outlet to extend life of outside casing. Features 1. Compact and light weight, ideal for space restricted installations 2. Reels come complete with urethane braid inlet hose / Insulated Cord, ball stop and complete mounting hardware 3. Redesigned steel ratchet and gears for long life 4. Wall or Ceiling mount
TIGON Spring Balancer improves work safety & efficiency. Capacities ranging from 0.5-120kg. Features 1. Increases Operator Productivity and Reduces Fatigue 2. 360 degree Rotary Hook 3. Self lubricating bushings 4. Stainless steel wire cable will not shed with wear