High pressure Cupla for working pressures up to 68.6 MPa. Unique sleeve ring-lock system copes with vibration and impact when connected.
1. For Hydraulic Pressures upto 700 Bar
2. Unique Sleeve ring-lock system copes with vibration and impact when connected
3. Metal-touch valves use no rubber seal and thus ensure excellent durability
4. Both plug & socket have metal-touch automatic shut-off valves that prevent fluid spill out on disconnection.
- High flow type SP Cupla is now released.
- Plugs with male thread end are newly added.
- New self aligned valve design provides better seal.
- Smooth and prompt connection
- Quenched special steel body!
- Powerful impact resistance, especially against impulses.
- Automatic shut-off valves in both socket and plug prevent fluid spill out on disconnection. Easy to handle.
- Optional HSP-DC Cuplas are available for die-casting machine applications with severe pressure variation.
- Flat contact face design makes it easy to clean dust and foreign matters adhered on the surface of coupling to prevent from entering inside and causing faulty operation
- Minimizes air admixture during connection. l Push-to-connect operation.
- Push-to-connect operation
- Sleeve stopper mechanism is engaged by rotating sleeve after connection preventing accidental disconnection.
- The special design reduces pressure loss considerably
- Airless valve shut-off design greatly reduces air admixture!
- Ideal for hydraulic lines with larger pressure fluctuations
- Both socket and plug have built in automatic shut-off valves to prevent fluid spill out when disconnected. Easy to handle.
- Cupla for higher working pressure up to 44.1 MPa