Metal-touch valve system with superior durability! Sleeve stopper mechanism gives secure connection.
- Cupla for higher working pressure up to 44.1 MPa
1. For Hydraulic Pressures upto 450 Bar
2. Metal touch valve system with superior durability.
3. Sleeve stopper mechanism gives secure connection.
4. Both plug & socket have metal-touch automatic shut-off valves that prevent fluid spill out on disconnection.
- High flow type SP Cupla is now released.
- Plugs with male thread end are newly added.
- New self aligned valve design provides better seal.
- Smooth and prompt connection
- Flat contact face design makes it easy to clean dust and foreign matters adhered on the surface of coupling to prevent from entering inside and causing faulty operation
- Minimizes air admixture during connection. l Push-to-connect operation.
- Push-to-connect operation
- Sleeve stopper mechanism is engaged by rotating sleeve after connection preventing accidental disconnection.
- The special design reduces pressure loss considerably
- Quenched special steel body!
- Powerful impact resistance, especially against impulses.
- Automatic shut-off valves in both socket and plug prevent fluid spill out on disconnection. Easy to handle.
- Optional HSP-DC Cuplas are available for die-casting machine applications with severe pressure variation.
- Airless valve shut-off design greatly reduces air admixture!
- Ideal for hydraulic lines with larger pressure fluctuations
- Both socket and plug have built in automatic shut-off valves to prevent fluid spill out when disconnected. Easy to handle.