Automatic Spray Gun
1. Realizing high quality paint film by optimum spraying
2. The lightweight, compact design allows installation even in confined spaces
3. Highly durable non-lubricated type
4. The pattern can be adjusted (opened and closed) by remote control using compressed air
- An excellent general purpose coupling for connecting factory air supply to pneumatic tools.
- Steel coupling is suitable for air. Brass or stainless steel is suitable for water. Note that fluid will come out from the plug when disconnected.
- Critical structural parts of steel models are heat-treated for increased strength giving greater durability and resistance to wear.
- Available in various body materials, sizes and end configurations applicable to a wide range of applications
- The Weight is merely a quarter of steel Hi Cupla’s and smooth push-in connection is achieved.
- Automatic sleeve lock for safety operation.
- Less likely to damage painted or easily dented surfaces than metal couplings.
- As a conductive sleeve is applied around the outer layer the grounding can be completed just by tightening the metallic joint (when the resistance value is 9 x 106Ω less, and the whole length is 15m or less).
- A versale conductive air hose is now available!
- Compared to conventional fluorine tubes, the retention power against burst pressure after bending the tube has been greatly upgraded
- Reduces the load of workers.
- Superior in flexibility and pressure resistance, this hose will improve the workability.
- The fluorine resin, used for the wetted layer, will demonstrate the significant resistance to water paints in addition to oil paints