Polyurthane Braided Hose
Polyurethane braided extremely light weight & flexible hose
Appropriate for air tools (Air-tucker, pegger machine, and impact wrench), paint, spray, in-factory air tools.
Universal purpose couplings for airlines From factory airline to pneumatic tool connection, available in various body materials, sizes and end configurations. Excellent durability.
- An excellent general purpose coupling for connecting factory air supply to pneumatic tools.
- Steel coupling is suitable for air. Brass or stainless steel is suitable for water. Note that fluid will come out from the plug when disconnected.
- Critical structural parts of steel models are heat-treated for increased strength giving greater durability and resistance to wear.
- Available in various body materials, sizes and end configurations applicable to a wide range of applications
Heavy-duty grinders for tough applications
- Side exhaust with noise reduction system
- Great power/weight ratio
Lightweight plastic coupling with automatic safety lock for air line applications.
- The Weight is merely a quarter of steel Hi Cupla’s and smooth push-in connection is achieved.
- Automatic sleeve lock for safety operation.
- Less likely to damage painted or easily dented surfaces than metal couplings.