Conductive Air Hose- UB-Easy
- As a conductive sleeve is applied around the outer layer the grounding can be completed just by tightening the metallic joint (when the resistance value is 9 x 106Ω less, and the whole length is 15m or less).
- A versale conductive air hose is now available!
Heavy-duty grinders for tough applications
- Side exhaust with noise reduction system
- Great power/weight ratio
Lightweight plastic coupling with automatic safety lock for air line applications.
- The Weight is merely a quarter of steel Hi Cupla’s and smooth push-in connection is achieved.
- Automatic sleeve lock for safety operation.
- Less likely to damage painted or easily dented surfaces than metal couplings.
- Compared to conventional fluorine tubes, the retention power against burst pressure after bending the tube has been greatly upgraded
- Reduces the load of workers.
- Superior in flexibility and pressure resistance, this hose will improve the workability.
- The fluorine resin, used for the wetted layer, will demonstrate the significant resistance to water paints in addition to oil paints
Universal purpose couplings for airlines From factory airline to pneumatic tool connection, available in various body materials, sizes and end configurations. Excellent durability.
- An excellent general purpose coupling for connecting factory air supply to pneumatic tools.
- Steel coupling is suitable for air. Brass or stainless steel is suitable for water. Note that fluid will come out from the plug when disconnected.
- Critical structural parts of steel models are heat-treated for increased strength giving greater durability and resistance to wear.
- Available in various body materials, sizes and end configurations applicable to a wide range of applications