Polyurethane Braided Hose
Polyurethane braided extremely light weight & flexible hose
Appropriate for air tools (Air-tucker, pegger machine, and impact wrench), paint, spray, in-factory air tools.
Lightweight plastic coupling with automatic safety lock for air line applications.
- The Weight is merely a quarter of steel Hi Cupla’s and smooth push-in connection is achieved.
- Automatic sleeve lock for safety operation.
- Less likely to damage painted or easily dented surfaces than metal couplings.
Heavy-duty grinders for tough applications
- Side exhaust with noise reduction system
- Great power/weight ratio
AIR SONIC The high-speed mighty mite works on all metals, wood, and plastics, even extremely hard and exotic materials
- Upgraded with air silencer
- Rear exhaust system for grinding dust
- Less noise
- Best suited for precision grinding, deburring machines parts and small castings, removing weld snags, etc....
- As a conductive sleeve is applied around the outer layer the grounding can be completed just by tightening the metallic joint (when the resistance value is 9 x 106Ω less, and the whole length is 15m or less).
- A versale conductive air hose is now available!
Universal purpose couplings for airlines From factory airline to pneumatic tool connection, available in various body materials, sizes and end configurations. Excellent durability.
- An excellent general purpose coupling for connecting factory air supply to pneumatic tools.
- Steel coupling is suitable for air. Brass or stainless steel is suitable for water. Note that fluid will come out from the plug when disconnected.
- Critical structural parts of steel models are heat-treated for increased strength giving greater durability and resistance to wear.
- Available in various body materials, sizes and end configurations applicable to a wide range of applications