6.35mm (1/4″) Hex Drive A type
- If one breaks, the other end can be used.
- For assembly work focusing on work ability.
- Well balanced combination between tip precision and strength.
Also Available in 5mm shank
Low Torque Brushless Electric Screwdrivers Ergonomic grip offers greater operator comfort and increased maneuverability
- Grounded bit system standard
- Clear plastic torque adjustment cover provided as standard accessory (DLV02/12/16SL-CKE)
- ESD (electrostatic discharge) protection structure (DLV02/12/16SL-BKE)
Maintaining High assembly quality with ease
- Measured data is stored even after the power is turned off, preventing any data loss
- Energy saving type with AUTO POWER OFF function (Power is automatically turned off when left unused for 10 minutes)
- A Program designed for uploading the data stored in the “Delvo” torque checkers to a computer is available to download free from the NITTO KOHKI website
Torque Wrench Checker Check anytime the actual torque
- value before using the torque wrench.
- Visible LED Display prevents mistake in reading the torque value.
- 3 measurement mode are installed (Peak mode/Track mode/Peak hold mode).
- Available for various size and head of the wrench by using Adaptors.